Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday, June 30th

When the Cat is away the Mouse will play, or in my case when my husband is gone I scrap! I got a lot of layouts done between yesterday and today. I've had a wonderful time creating. Next week we have a huge harvest ahead of us, so most of my time will be spent shredding newspaper, kindof hard to do that and scrap at the same time, so I'm glad I got to mess around with some of the stuff I downloaded this week.
All the credits can be found in my gallery at DSS (link with the links on the right of the blog).













2 comments:

Calico said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for sending me a link to your layouts! You did an awesome job with the Grungy athlete and the Go Camping kit...Awesome! I put a link to your layouts in my spotlight section :) Your camping layouts are the first I've seen since giving the kit out so it was good to see what can be done with it. I haven't even used it yet, LOL!
Calico

~HS said...

These are awesome. Read through most of your posts, and I love your layouts. I did read about that Christmas photo and will send you an email here in the next day or two. I think I have some great things for this. Also, you posted wwwaayyyy back about the "click here" link. I used sites like Dynamic Drive, Javascriptsource and Webmonkey to learn a bit of HTML and some cute scripting. I would tell you how here but the site wouldn't allow any possible easy to understand explanation. You can always google "how to make a clickable link"