Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday, June 13th

Good morning! I got my CT assignment last night. I actually waited until I could pick up my kit at the DSS store and got my assignment done by 10:45 mountain time. My assigned designer was Denise Bailey. I have used her stuff before and everything in her kits is so nice. The one I chose last night was "What Dreams May Come." Here's the layout I did.



So, anyway, after getting this done we were able to request a second designer and this time we could actually request the designer. . how cool is that! So, can you guess who I chose and what kit I am downloading right now?! Yep, Claudia Campbell's Boy Kit I posted about yesterday. I'm sooooo excited.


BTW, DSS is currently looking for new CT's. They are awesome to work with.
Opps, nearly forgot to add this other layout I did yesterday.

No comments: