Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, June 10th

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it! I got on here just a bit ago and I've had over 250 hits since yesterday! Thank you so much everyone for looking at my blog! (Don't forget to check the great links on the side of my blog!)



We've had a good Sunday so far. Went to church and had wonderful talks and lessons. Everything seemed to revolve around "if ye are prepared, ye will not fear." Big time stuff I needed to be reminded of after the week we've had!


Dinner's cooking and hopefully Joshua will take a long nap, so I can get a Sunday afternoon nap today!


The birthday bash yesterday at www.digiscrapshak.com was a blast. Lots of great gift boxes, I think everyone that bought was pleasantly surprised!


I'm still looking for Lifeguards to help me out over at DSS with posting in the forum and gallery, in exchange for product. (Like the monthly mega kit, challenge kit and coupons to the store!)


Lori is having a fun challenge over at DSS! Scrap a layout using the new Papa Don't Preach June Mega Kit and post it by next Sunday and you'll have a chance at winning coupons to the store!
Here's a layout I did with the kit. This is a picture of my husband with his son, taken years and years ago (consider his son is almost 17).

No comments: