Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22nd Again

I wasn't going to do this until next week sometime, but what the heck, I might as well share it today! My good friend Becki has been on a quest for Birthday Freebies (if you have any to offer her please tell me about them in the comments). Anyway, it seems like I find one and I'm all excited to share it with her and she already has it! So, I decided to make up a simple little kit for her . . .one when I showed it to her she couldn't say, "oh, I already have that." Yep, she loved it! I hope you do to!
http://www.4shared.com/file/18450757/1b927689/michelle_squires_becki_birthday_kit.htmlo.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your birthday kit! Thank you for sharing!!!! If you make more or find more, I hope you'll share it with all of us! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! -jsj

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, very pretty, thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Michelle - My granddaughter just turned 1 year old last week. This is a lovely kit and I will use it to scrap my pictures of her. The colors are just wonderful. Thank you for this very nice gift.
Nancy P