Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday, June 29th

Man, the month of June has just flown by! Crazy isn't it.

Chuck and Shayla have headed up north for the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning. So, I've been trying to scrap a bit. My flow of creativity is ebbing. However! Starting on July 16th is the Amazing Race . ..digiscrapbooking style . . .starts. I've teamed up with a friend from DigiScrapShak (LuAnn). We will be using my blog for updates, so keep an eye out for what we design! I'm excited. Lots of fun rewards from all over the digiworld!

What does school start? The girls are already getting bored and fighting with each other! Driving me crazy. Oh, but we did get the goat home finally. Our next door neighbor has a dog run she doesn't put her dogs in, and generously said yes to letting us keep Cookie Dough in there until we can get a dog run put in our yard. Cookie is still a bit leary of us, however, she did come up and sniff at Stacia's outstretched hand this afternoon.

No comments: