Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday, June 17th

Happy Father's Day!


My husband spent 2 hours at the hospital this morning getting an infected spider bite lanced. It was pretty interesting to watch!


We stayed home from church today (except Shayla who bummed a ride off the neighbor) because Chuck wasn't feeling well. He kepts getting worse and worse, so I made him go to the hospital.


I have tried now for 2 days to get the layout I did for Stacia's birthday goat photos to load, I have finally accomplished this! Here it is. Credits can be seen at my gallery at DSS. Although, I did make the goat sticker with the help of DLTK kids coloring pages. I'll let you in on a secret. It was so much fun that I'm making up a set of farm animal stickers. They should be available here next week. AND, don't forget, I'm uploading a fun kit tomorrow!


No comments: