Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday, June 27

Hi everyone. Well, things are going pretty good at our house. We are getting ready to do a casting harvest the first of next week. Things are going well at the Farmer's Market! Stacia went back to the doctor yesterday and he still wants her in PT for 3 more weeks and another follow-up with him in 3 weeks. Still no trampoline for the girls. They are pretty bummed out!

Joshua is really starting to talk up a storm. This morning he saw his sisters with toast and brought me a plate and said, "toast". So, of course, I fixed him a piece of toast.

The weather has been hot, but we are adjusting. Thank goodness for central air!


It's time to post my CT layout for http://www.digiscrapshak/. I was assigned Junianas Designs. I picked her Fresh Summer kit. The photo collage template is by my friend Tanja (Samanta0505). You can find it on her blog.


This bathtime fun layout I made with the help of Shayla. She did a pretty good job telling me where to put everything. (Credits can be found in my gallery at DSS)

This layout is a scraplift off a layout at DSS. The kit I used was the June Mega Kit from DSS. You can find the link to the scraplift in my gallery.


This layout I did for a speed scrap. I used the June Challenge Reward Kit from DSS.

This last one you'll have to look at my DSS Gallery for the credits.

No comments: