Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday, July 7th

Boy has it been a busy week. We've been harvesting castings all week, and still have another week ahead of us. We also had a fun 4th of July holiday. Went to the parade and park activities in town and as always enjoyed the parade and enjoyed the park activities to the extent you can when you can hardly walk for all the people hehe.

I did manage to get a few CT assignements done. This layout is done using the JulyAdd-On Kit by Vickie available for free with a minumum $10 purchase at DSS. The photo is actually from LAST year's parade.



This next layout I did for the Add-on challenge at DSS. We are given 8 items we have to use in our layout. This is my favorite challenge. Complete three layouts and receive a fantastic kit for your efforts.


This is the layout I did with my assigned designer this week. You can see all the credits in my gallery: http://www.digiscrapshak.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6187

No comments: