Thursday, April 12, 2007

Well, I've managed to set up a blog!

Hummm, now what do I do haha.

I've named my blog "The Rott'n Apple" after the business my husband, Chuck, and I own. It's called Rott'n Apple Worm Farm. What is a Rott'n Apple Worm Farm? Well, for us, we are hoping it will become our main source of income over the next few years.

We raise compost worms, and yes, I get in and help right along side my husband. Our three daughters have also started their own little worm bins.

I am also very much into digital scrapbooking. I don't do it "professionally" and sell anything, but I do enjoy giving away things ocassionally. My big project each year is a calendar I make for my mother for Christmas. So, any suggestions for a theme would be greatly appreciated. She has 10 grandchildren and I use pictures from the previous year on her calendar.

Well, I guess that is a good start. Hopefully, I'll remember to update this frequently.

2 comments:

Chelle Belle said...

A worm farm HOLY COW!!! You are a brave woman! Congrats on the blog, it really is fun. Your kids picture from Easter is just beautiful!

Angela said...

Your blog looks great.