Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, April 15

Sunday, early evening and the kids are all going a bit crazy. Stacia is suppose to be finishing up some homework, and can't seem to stay on track. Shayla is trying to entertain a crying baby, but not succeeding very well. Earlier I was taking Joshua in to see his sister's pet chicks and I smashed two of his little fingers in the door. I think I felt just about as bad as he did. We did some quick first aid and thank goodness, nothing swelled up, so nothing broken?

We did make it to church this morning. A couple in our ward are going to Navuoo to work in the Temple there for 6 months. Sister Dastrup had asked my girls to help sing a primary song at the beginning of her talk. I always love hearing the primary kids sing.

The weather is a bit blah this evening, but I think I just heard thunder. . .I love thunderstorms! I am glad though I'm not on the East Coast today.

Ohhhh, our new grass is coming in out in the backyard. We weren't sure if it would after finding a huge flock of little birds feasting on the seed the first few days. I was scaring them off about every 15 minutes. The kids are anxious for it be thick enough to be able to play out there. Dad built them a playhouse last fall, but so far they haven't had a chance to even play in it.

Well, gotta go, Stacia's wanting to challenge me to a game of air hockey. Most likely she'll beat me AGAIN.

No comments: