Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday, April 19th

Spent the morning over at the Natural Resource Fair with Chuck and Joshua. Joshua was such a trooper. He loved wandering around and looking at the different exhibits. He really, really liked the Hogle Zoo exhibit with a big picture of an elephant and the exhibit right across from us had two Utah Prairie Dogs in a cage and he kept wanting to look at those. One of the exhibits kept demonstrating duck/goose call whistles and everytime he heard one of those he'd get so excited and start "quacking."


I stayed until about 11:15 am and then went and picked up lunch for Chuck. Joshua was so tired by then that I ran the couple of other errands I needed to take care of and brought him home. He's down for a nap.


I had a lot of fun explaining how the worms turn newspaper into castings to all the students that came through the fair. I think I did more talking than Chuck, but he wandered with Joshua, plus he has the afternoon by himself.


I think we'll sit over there again tomorrow for awhile. I'll have to take the camera and get a few pictures to post.


Last night I had to stay up late and print flyers. So, while the printer was running I decided to scrap a layout. I tried to post it last night but couldn't get it to work, so here it is.

No comments: