Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday, April 28th

Yeterday, Chuck and the girls mixed bedding for the worm beds. I took a few pictures to share of Shayla helping him out. At this point, the other two girls had disappeared to jump on the trampoline. Shayla was excited I'd make her a "star" on my blog hehe.

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you can view a short video of Chuck and Shayla mixing bedding.




This morning Chuck's gone off to the foothills with the scouts. Next Saturday is a big scouting extravaganza and his troop has made really cool reflectors. They will take them up on the mountain and at the appropriate time, they will signal a receiving troop at the extravaganza. Today is a practice run. We are glad it is sunny outside and hope it stays that way next Saturday too!


Last night we watched "Night at the Museum." Oh my gosh was it fantastic. The girls loved it, I loved it, Chuck loved it. We've had it on again this morning.



I found out this morning that I've been accepted on the Creative Team at Digi Scrap Shak. I am soooo excited I can hardly contain myself hehe.

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Welcome to the team!! Congrats!

I've been buggin my husband to let us get Night at the Museum for a while. I think Imma just do it myself now though!