Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday, April 18 (I think)

Is today the 18th? I haven't looked at a calendar today. So, it's going to be a busy day. I've managed to straighten up the house. I've also had a customer stop by and purchase some of our great Worm Tea. She said she used it two years ago on her Daisys and they were beautiful, and then last year she didn't use it and they never did grow, so she needed her fix of tea.

Chuck is over helping out in Stacia's class this morning. Stacia has a summer birthday, so they will also celebrate her birthday this morning while he is there.

This afternoon Chuck and I are going over to the college to set up for the Natural Resource Fair that is Thursday through Saturday. The girls are excited because their school classes will be going and they want to show their friends the worms. I did get 2 pounds of worms for Chuck to take so the kids can play in them.

I am also dragging Chuck along while I grocery shop. Yeah, he's pretty thrilled about that. (can you hear the sarcasim) We are hoping we don't blow away while we are out and about.

Oh, and my house is still clean after my cleaning marathon on Monday.

No comments: