Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Friday

Random Thoughts:

On Friday's the girls get home from school about 2 hours earlier than normal. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough for them to play outside this afternoon. They love riding their bikes and jumping on the trampoline.

I have a bucket of worms I need to dump out on a bed and worms need to eat, so I'll be putting pumpkin on their beds and watering them. We go out to a farmer's pumpkin patch November 1st each year and gather pumpkins to store for worm food. We also feed them Worm Chow, made by Purina.

Out in our front yard we have a pretty pond, full of Koi and Goldfish. In our back yard we have worms and all day long I have a 20 month old little boy that loves being outside. So, two days ago when we actually had some sunshine and no rain, I made Joshua a little fishing pole and we "went fishing." The fish love those worms. My husband keeps telling me I'm throwing profits down the drain, but who can resist a little boy with a pole sitting at the edge of the water. Mostly, he just splashed the end of the pole, but hey . . .he's gotta learn somehow right?!

Well, here is a flower to download. I hope you can put it to good use. http://www.bestsharing.com/files/SUSYI261983/hand%20drawn%20full%20sunflower.png.html (Any one know how to just make a small two words . . .like CLICK HERE and have that be my link?) It looks ugly having this great big link sprawled on my blog.)

No comments: