Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, April 30th

Wow! Where did April go?!

I've got another cleaning marathon going on this morning. It's so nice to get the heavy house work done each Monday morning . . . ie. vacuuming, dusting, dejunking and cleaning the bathrooms. All I have to do the rest of the week is pick up (and vacuum again when Joshua makes his little messes).

I've got to go out visiting this morning with a friend. In our church the ladies have a thing called Visiting Teaching. We are assigned as companionships and then we have other ladies we visit each month and we share a religious message that comes from the leaders of our church. My friend and I visit 4 ladies, but they aren't active participants in church, so we just do a quick little visit to make sure they and their families are doing okay and leave a copy of the message with them. It's pretty bad that we've waited until the last day of the month to do this.

Well, guess my break has been long enough, on to the living room and bathrooms.

No comments: