Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday, April 26th

Hey all, been a quiet day around here . .well, until this evening. Chuck spent the better part of the day repairing our dishwasher. Thank goodness, when he pulled out the pump (that drains the water) we found it plugged with crud. When he put it all back together again, it works! We didn't have to spend any money to repair it!

This evening I am tending a friend's two kids while she is at a meeting and my dh and her dh are at another meeting. I took her two kids and my four kids over to the high school track. Stacia is participating in track and field training for a track meet in May. She's not the fastest, but she is absolutely loving it. The other kids played out on the lawn while we waited.

When Stacia got back in the car and we headed home she was having difficulty breathing and had a funny dry cough. I'm thinking exercise induced asthma, but I'll talk to the doctor on Tuesday while I'm there for an appointment for Makiya. If he thinks it's the same, I'll take her in. We'll see how she does next time.

Did a bit more scrapping today. I've applied to be on the creative team for DigiScrap Shak. I think it would be great. I'd be required to put together 1-2 layouts a week and a few other assignments. Here are the pages I did today.


(Credits: LaChic by Sara Van Dyke)


(Credits: Elegant Blooms - DigiScrapShak.com - recieved as a free kit for participating in their April Challenges)

No comments: