Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday, April 16

Wow, it was great to get up to a clean house this morning! I've managed to exercise and file our state taxes this morning. Joshua is getting anxious to get out of his high chair, but so far Curious George is keeping him entertained.

Chuck and Stacia have gone to post a few "lost cat" signs. Last night when Stacia went to bed, her cat didn't follow her. It dawned on me that I hadn't seen her all day. We searched high and low in the house and Chuck went out driving around this morning to see if he could find her. I'll call the shelter when they open here in a little bit. Stacia stayed home from school today because she is sad about her cat, but mostly, she didn't finish reading a book she was suppose to have done today . . . and since it's pretty much my fault she didn't get done, I let her stay home so she can finish it.

Say a prayer for us that Kitty shows up.

No comments: