Friday, January 30, 2009

WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I replaced the batteries in my camera and it isn't working. The lens is suppose to go in and out when I turn it off and on, but it is only staying out! AND, it won't let me zoom and the pictures are horrible. I'm sooooo sad! Any suggestions, short of getting a new one. I guess this is a good reason to replace my camera, but I'll have to wait until March. So, I don't know about the daily picture thing. I might have to pick up a disposable camera and then when I get it developed I'll have it put on a CD.

2 comments:

Becki said...

That is a bummer Michelle! That happened to my camera once and I just jiggled the zoom thingy a little bit cause it kinda jammed in there or something and then I tried again and it worked. I hope you can get it working!!

Stormie said...

Awww I feel for you, I really do! I just had to get a few camera for almost the same reason. It started with the shutter only opening up a little bit. That met all my pictures had a little black square on the outsides of every picture! I mean I like frames but not on every picture, lol. Then the darn thing stopped taking pics altogehter.

If you do end up getting a new camera, I can highly recomend the kind I got. Paul bought it for me for Christmas & it is awesome!

It is 8 megapixels & takes really good pics. It also has a video mode just like the one you have now but also comes with a ton of settings to use on dif things. Oh and the best part is...it comes with its own rechargable battery! I never have to bother with disposable ones again, lol And the charge lasts a LONG time too. I have only had to recharge it once since Christmas & I have taken a ton of pictures.

btw, its not too expensive either. I think around $80 and always goes on sale

Good luck getting yours fixed.