Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chirstmas Pictures finally!

Christmas finally came down today. I cleaned the living room good too and we rearranged it so the girls could have our hockey table set back up. They got it for Christmas a few years ago and we put it down about a year ago because nobody was playing it. It'll stay up for a few months until nobody plays anymore.


In honor of Christmas finally coming down today I decided I better get Christmas pictures loaded.


At our annual Family Christmas Party with my side of the family the kids put on a Nativity Pagent. Here it is at the end. Shayla was Mary, Makiya was Joseph, Stacia a Wise Man, Joshua a Shepherd and my niece, Oakley was the angel. Deacon was sleeping.



My mom has for the past couple of years given the kids new pillow cases. This year they are so nice, they are flannel and they have fun little primary pictures on them.







Santa came to our Ward Christmas Party. Here is Makiya.





Here is Stacia, closest to a smile that I've gotten from her in a long time.





Here is Shayla.




Joshua was so proud of himself. He didn't even cry (or scream) like last year!




Makiya was so excited for her Christmas Present. She got a new mattress and Grandpa and Grandma got her new sheets and a new comforter. We can never get her out of bed anymore!



Joshua, being Prince Edward again. (Had to white on the screen on my computer because it had work related stuff on it.)



Joshua loves helping me make things. Every morning he says, "let's make something, like cookies!" Here he is helping me. He's pretty good at it and knows all the ingredients and the order they go in for cookies. He gets confused when I make bread and we don't add eggs.




No comments: