Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 3

Here is picture #3. This is to commemorate Makiya being sick. Two weeks ago (Jan 7th), I took Makiya to the doctor because her ear was hurting. That was a Wednesay. The doctor gave her something to help. But, by Monday, she was is in soooo much pain I thought she'd ruptured her ear drum. Doctor said is was just really, really infected. Well, today is day 10 of the antibiotics and she is once again home from school (after missing 7 days for this) in pain. We have an appointment in about an hour. I have other pictures posted from basketball games last night.

Joshua was spinning around in circles while we waited for Shayla's game to start last night. He insisted I take pictures. The one below this is when he finally fell.



Last night was the 2nd to last basketball game for Shayla and Stacia will still have 2 more games (at least). Now, my girls aren't the best ball players, but they like playing. Last night Shayla made a fantastic basket! A few minutes later though, she was crying after being hit in the face by the ball and cutting her upper lip. She toughed it out an played some more.
In this first picture it is the beginning of the game and the tip-off, Shayla is in the center to tip (is that what it's called?) blue jersey with a red shirt under it.

Here are pictures from Stacia's game. She did so good last night too. I was driving her to school this morning and she was sad. She said "I'm finally starting to get where I feel confident and the games are almost over!" She has really improved over the last 2 months. She's been an a fantasic team, (I think they've only lost once).
In the first picture she is third from the left and facing towards the camera.


In this picture she is the one on the far left.



No comments: