Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Blog

I set up a new blog today for our worm farm. You can find the link on the right with all the blogs I follow or click here. I hope it is a fun blog for readers. I will add pictures and whatnot as time goes on. We are just starting a big harvest, so there will be fun pictures of Chuck and the kids out harvesting and then filling the beds up again.

I've also decided to start the Project 365 . .I'm a little late starting, but that's okay. If you don't know what Project 365 is, well, you take a picture every day of the year. Then those of us that are scrappers, take those pictures and make scrapbook pages. I think I will do one page for each week. So, each layout will have 7 pictures on it. I'm sure it will make this year very memorable and we'll love looking back at 2009 in pictures. I'm starting tomorrow, so my week will be Monday - Sunday.

We are all finally NOT SICK! Yippeeee, we had our first week of NOT going to the doctor's office since the week after Thanksgiving. Makiya was still home from school Monday to Thursday and went on Friday. She probably wouldn't have gone, but the day was over at 11:00 am. The last couple of times we went to the doctors office for Makiya, Joshua would proudly tell Dr. Blackham, "I'm not sick today!"

Yesterday morning I went outside to feed the chickens and the goat (and her boyfriend). When I came back in I sat down at the computer and I could hear Chuck and Joshua talking in the bedroom. They came out a minute or two later and Joshua saw me and came running and threw his arms around me and said, "Mommy, I was so worried about you, so was daddy!" I laughed and asked why. Apparently Joshua didn't remember me telling him I was going outside, so when Chuck was looking for me and asked Joshua where I was Joshua told him he didn't know, so they went hunting for me and couldn't find me. It was nice to be worried about!

No comments: