Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 9

Okay, I'm totally ticked at myself! I let Chuck take the van this morning without retrieving my rechargable batteries.

If I'd had my camera today, I would have taken a picture of Joshua playing outside in the snow. He stayed out all of 5 minutes rofl. It was pretty cold out there this morning.

We have basketball tonight. There are 2 hours between Shayla's game and Stacia's game, so we are taking the kids to dinner and I need to go by wal-mart for milk and cereal and Makiya needs some things for school.

Yesterday, Chuck thought he'd take Midnight out to the worm shed with him. She was out in the backyard, so he opened the gate and called her. He could NOT get her to cross over the threshold of the gate and go out with him. He coaxed her for 5 minutes and she wouldn't go out of the backyard hehe. This this morning he called her to go outside with him through the side door, had doggie treats too, and she wouldn't go out. We trained her too well. We'll have to hook a leash to her to get her to go out with him rofl. At least I can be sort of certain if the door gets left open she won't take off.

I am reading The Story of Edgar Sawtell. Anyone read it? I'm about 1/2 way done. It's taken me over 2 weeks to read that far. It's a good book, but it's taking forever for me to get through it. Any thoughts about the book? Just don't give the ending away.

No comments: