Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday, May 23rd

Hi all! Chuck and Stacia left this morning at 5:15 for school. They are headed up to Salt Lake City to the Clark Planitarium for a field trip. Chuck called from Nephi (about 1/2 way point) and said they'd made it to the bus fine and other than a lot of noise, things were going great. I hope they have a wonderful time.



I've spent the last couple of days deleting stuff off my computer. Mostly scrapbook stuff I would probably never use. I cleared up almost 3 gigs of hard drive space! This morning I scrapped my CT assignment and read books to Joshua. He went down for an early nap.



Only today, tomorrow and 1/2 day Friday left of school for the girls. They are getting excited to be done.



Okay, so here is the layout I did this morning. The kit designer is Valorie Brown. It is available at www.DigiScrapShak.com for $5. It is so loaded with stuff.

No comments: