Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, May 7th

I've had a fun day today. It was my Cleaning Marathon Day with my friends at LDS Moms Unite. The house is nice and clean again (well, the girls are home and they've gotten a snack, so the kitchen counter is a mess again!)

DigiScrapShak is down because they are moving to a new server, so I've been messing around with extraction techniques. I found a lot of pages at Digi Shop Talk http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=51776 and loved them all. So, I decided to try this. I have done one extraction page before, so it wasn't completely new. Anyway, I can't wait to scrap what I did today.



This last one is my favorite. I was excited I figured out how to bend the paper a bit. This is a composite of 4 different pictures.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! Great extractions - well done!