Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, May 17th

I've been TAGGED! Kristen tagged me in a Random 8 game, and here I go playing along...

Directions: Lists 8 random facts/habits about yourself in a blog post.
List these directions in the post.
At the end of the post, tag 8 people to complete the task.
Leave the persons you’ve tagged a comment to tell them they’re tagged and refer them to your blog to read the directions.

1. I post on 4 message boards. One for Utah Moms, 2 LDS mom boards, and one for moms that had babies the same month I had Joshua.
2. I went on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints for 18 months. I went to the California, Fresno Mission.
3. I wear a size 10 shoe
4. I was an office manager/secretary in my life before kids.
5. My favorite food is Pizza.
6. I have a cross-stitch project I started 14 years ago, that I still haven't finished, but I'm determined to get it done before Makiya gets married. It was suppose to be displayed at MY wedding.
7. I play the piano.
8. I hate cleaning toilets!

And now tags. I'ml just tagging a few friends that have blogs (only have 6 hehe). Becki, Erin, Sheila, Kate, Heather, Amanda

No comments: