Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday, May 24th

Tomorrow is the last day of school! The girls are getting a bit antsy to be done with it. This week had pretty much been fun and games. Who wants to do school work hehe.



I've done a couple of pages with my CT assignments. You can see the credits at: http://www.digiscrapshak.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6187




This next one is a picture of my paternal grandparents.



We are looking for lifeguards over at DSS. If you are interested in help out, please let me know. You would be required to post about 50 posts a week, 7 of which need to be thread starters on the message board. You'll be rewarded generously for your efforts.

I'm waiting for Joshua to go down for a nap (in about an hour) so I can go out and play in the worms. We need to deliver castings to a piano customer tomorrow and also another one on Monday, plus I have to mail a pound of worms to another customer on Monday.

No comments: