Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday, May 16th

It's been a good day today. I spent some time outside this morning weeding and playing with Joshua. I've even managed to straighten up the house a bit. Chuck has been up north all day, so I've been downloading digi stuff and made this layout. You can find the kit (All Boy) at www.digiscrapshack.com in their store. The designer is SeAScrApS.



I mentioned the other day that a very good friend of my husband called and visited with him for awhile. He wanted to see a picture of our house, so here are a couple of shots from yesterday after Chuck worked hard to mow and edge the yard. Oh, and Joshua started saying "mow" yesterday while he was watching Chuck mow.



This next picture I took while we were in Cedar the day Stacia had her surgery. I saw this house and loved it! I told Chuck (and he agreed) that I would love to paint our house this color and do shutters like this one. What do you think.


Well, I've got one more CT assignment layout to get done, hopefully tonight. I love working on the CT team at DigiScrap Shack!


Oh, and yesterday, I bought a copy of the new Digital Scrapbooking magazine. Very first issue. There are some great ideas in there!

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

I love the shutters! Very cool!

(and I tagged you on my blog) :)