Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday, May 13th

Happy Mother's Day. I had a great one. My family totally spoiled me. I got flowers, a corsage to wear to church, breakfast in bed and the cutest little puppy holding a welcome sign to set out on the front porch.


I spent the evening doing a scrapbook page. I think it turned out pretty good. The paper/elements are from the May Mega Kit at www.Digiscrapshak.com It's a huge marvelous kit. I had a hard time figuring out were to even start with it hehe.

Chuck has spent the last hour on the phone visiting with an old friend. That will keep him happy for a few days.


Tomorrow is my cleaning marathon, but I'm going to start later than normal because I want to get my flower beds weeded before it gets hot. Joshua has goopy eyes, a runny nose and a cough. I'm going to hold off until Tuesday to see if he needs to go to the doctor. Stacia is planning on going to school tomorrow, but I won't force the issue. They only go until 11:45 because the teachers are all going to a funeral for the vice principal who died last week, so I'm thinking she'll be okay. Makiya had a bit of a sore throat this morning, so I don't know what'll be up with her in the morning. I'm just hoping Joshua sleeps good tonight!

Well, anyway, drop me a quick note and let me know who's looking. Nite!


No comments: