Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday, May 8th

Hectic day ahead! This morning at 10:00 Stacia has an appointment with an orthopedic doctor. She fell funny on the trampoline and broke her arm, just above her elbow last night. She is miserable!

Then, at 2:00 I have an appointment. At 4:30 I'm leaving for a Bi-stake Women's Conference. I'm so excited. We're doing a little service project, eating dinner and then there will be music and speakers. Chuck is in charge of the kids. Stacia was suppose to have track and field tonight, but that isn't happening now, so all he has to do is feed them dinner and take them to a 6:00 DARE program. Makiya is graduating and she was also chosen from her class to read her report. Only one student per 5th grade class was chosen. We're very proud at how well she wrote her report.

Oh, and here's a layout I did using one of the pictures I posted yesterday. I got the idea for the picture here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=90814&cat=all&ppuser=1325


No comments: