Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday, May 21st

Well, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we rented a few DVD's. Ant Bully, Opal Dream and The Work & The Glory III. All were very good family movies.

Saturday night I put Joshua to bed, but about 1/2 hour later he woke up screaming. He screamed until 11:00 (3 hours). I finally took him over to the hospital, but by the time we got there (all of 10 minutes) he was acting just fine. He wouldn't suck his pacifier, leading me to believe he had a sore throat. The ER docter looked in ears and throat, his throat was a little red. He told me to just interchange Tylenol and Motrin. Ugg. So, home we go and I put Joshua to bed (midnight) and he slept until 4:30, started to whine, so I got him up, gave him some more medicine and held him for about 1/2 hour. He went back to sleep and slept until 7:00.

We ended up all staying home from church. Chuck and Shayla both woke up with sore throats. Chuck is feeling better, Shayla is home from school today.

Last week of school! The girls are getting anxious for school to be out.

Well, that's about all that is going on here.

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

I hope the whole family is feling better soon.