Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boy I'm on one today . . .

Another rant! The guy fixing our radiator (remember when I posted about it clear last Monday!) called me this morning. He said he needed to know the year and make/model of our car so he could order the cam. What the *&(*%#$? It was suppose to be ordered LAST monday! He said it wasn't written down on the order form and that our phone # had been transposed, so he'd been waiting for us to call so he could talk to us about it. This is ridiculous, because we've called EVERY day (except Sunday) since last Wednesday! Chuck wasn't home when the guy called and I told the guy I was so angry about this that he better just call my husband (do you think he got the hint?) The most annoying part, the office lady had taken our phone number every time I'd called because she had to "check" on the status and call me back! I won't have my radiator until Monday or Tuesday next week. Another weekend with 4 kids and NO car. Well, I guess if it was just the weekend it wouldn't be so bad, but it's Thursday through Saturday night.

Sympathy would be greatly appreciated! hehe

1 comment:

Becki said...

Oh, that would be sooo annoying! I hate bad customer service! I hope the time goes quickly with no car.