Monday, August 11, 2008

Puppy Luv

Everyone seems to be adjusting well to our new baby. She is no longer jumping up on Joshua, which is a very good thing, although, now Joshua feels like he can chase her around the house with his popper toy, scarying her to death! Still no accidents, yippeeee!

She did ruin Stacia's dress yesterday. The movement of our dresses we had on for church drove her crazy . .as in "I have to catch that thing!" She ended up putting 4 holes in one of Stacia's favorite dresses grrrr. We learned though that we have to be extra careful right now with our clothes.

Oh, and BTW, I bought a new vacuum last week and I'm loving it. My house is feeling so much cleaner. I know it's picking up way more stuff than my last vacuum! I've had to clean the filters 3 times in 1 week. . . so much dust/dirt/fur/hair in my carpets. When you walk across the carpet it even feels soft now!

1 comment:

Charity said...

You guys got a puppy!! He is so cute.