Thursday, August 28, 2008

Building a shed . . .

is NOT fun. My husband and I got the four corner posts up today. Talk about crazy. We got the first two in and then when trying to put in the back two corners we had a horrible time getting the thing square! My poor dh had to make the holes bigger so we could actually get everything to line up. But, we did it! Next week we will have 8 more 4x4's to put up, but getting the 4 corners square was the hardest (I hope!)

Joshua spent almost all day playing with his little friend. They looked so cute . .they both had "big" hats and it was so funny watching them walk down the street together.

I got a cute photo of Joshua naked except for the hat hehe. He'd gone into the bathroom and I couldn't resist making him pose when he came back out. It's just his backside, but with the great big hat it's pretty funny. I'm in the process of scrapping it, so when it's done I'll post it. I just realized today that I haven't scrapped his birthday pictures yet either or the girls "first day of school" pictures. I know what I'm doing this weekend hehe.

We are heading up to the zoo on Monday, since it's a holiday and the girls are out of school. The 3 younger kids have never been and Makiya hasn't been since she was a baby. I'm looking forward to the day.

No comments: