Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free Butterfly

What a day. This morning Chuck decided to go to Gunnison to pick up the 4x4's for the shed he is building. Well, he started his van and backed it up to his trailer. When he got out of the van (with it still running) the door closed and was locked. He has automatic door locks that lock when he starts the van . .and he hadn't closed the door when he was backing up so he didn't have to unlock it before getting out. Well, after an hour of searching for a spare key and/or something to jimmy the lock he finally got the van open.

He got on his way and about an hour or so later he calls and says to come rescue him. He lost the tread on one of the tires on the trailer. Now, this wouldn't have been so bad, but he already had the wood on the trailer and he had Joshua with him. I was still trying to work (no work available this morning) and had an hour until I was suppose to be done and wouldn't you know it just as he called work showed up. So, I had to get ahold of my supervisor and couldn't. I headed out armed with my supervisor's phone # and went to rescue my guys.

Once I got there it didn't take very long to get the tire changed, but Joshua wanted to ride home with mom hehe. We did make it back, just in time for me to go help a total stranger with some packing because she is moving this weekend. See, that is what Mormon's do . . .we help those in need . . . a very CHRISTIAN thing to do (because after all we really are CHRISTIANS). When I got home from doing that, Joshua and Chuck were both asleep, so I layed down on the couch for about a half hour until a darn fly kept trying to get in my mouth. I got up and went in my room and layed down where it was fly free . . that lasted all of 15 minutes until Joshua got up. Oh well, bedtime will eventually get here.

OHHHH, I've been reading Twilight. I finally found it at the Bookmobile on Monday and I finished it yesterday evening. Soooo good. Can't wait to get my hands on book #2.

Now after all this I have a freebie for you.


This is no longer available. It's gray so you can recolor as you please. This is for personal use only! No commercial use.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute butterfly! Love it :-)

karyn said...

Wow! What a hectic day you had! I hope it's all starting to settle down now. Have a good one!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Michelle,

I found your blog thru the blog train at DST. I was not in line behind you, just had some free time and decided to come check you out. I'm glad I'm here.

First of all, your blog name gave me a chuckle - how did you arrive at this name?

Sounds like you had a VERY stressful and chaotic day, indeed. Poor husband - we've all been stranded before, no? Lucky he had you to come rescue him.

Bless you for helping your neighbor move, it IS the thing to do.

Durn fly - tho if you got 15 mins nap its better than none. I actually listened to a science show which said if you nap, you should either have 20 mins or 1 hour but not in between those times, or it wrecks your night sleep!

I'm actually having a book giveaway on my blog, if you're interested. I'd love for you to come visit! (don't feel obligated tho!)

Barb (Mrs. Miles)
www.lalalime.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).