Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday

Man it has been so rainy here since Wednesday. I'm thankful though I'm not in tornado territory and my prayers are with all those that have been in the path of these nasty tornadoes, same with the fire in California.

We had sun this morning and the day looked to be a bright one, but the clouds are setting in again. I have to say though, it's has been nice to not have to drag the hose around watering the lawn!

School is officially out. Yesterday was the last day and the girls are sad. They love school! My first morning to sleep in all week and wouldn't you know it. Joshua has been sleeping in until 8:00ish and this morning I hear him at 6:20 am, "Mom, me go potty." That was the end of my sleeping hehe.

The girls got up early too and we got the house work done early so they have the rest of the day to do what they want (within reason). Stacia and Shayla want to earn money for contacts, so they are out helping my dh shred newspaper and screen worm castings. Child labor hehe, they make $3 an hour. It's good for them though!

Well, don't forget my store is still 50% off everything until tomorrow night. Have a good holiday weekend and be safe.

No comments: