Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm selling at a new store

Shhhh, it's a secret for one more day! I have opened a second store at Digi Scrap Station.

We are celebrating the grand opening later this week. The opening starts on Thursday, May 15th (which is also National Chocolate Chip Day). So, in honor of this wonderful day, the designers have pitched in and we've put together some yummy goodies. By participating in different areas of the store/forum/gallery, you will receive different sections of the kit. I've put my portion here for you to see. Below the picture is an add for the new store and the grand opening and below that is a kit I've put in there that will be exclusive to DSS. . .you won't find it at CLD. If all goes according to plan, my designs will be 50% off at DSS the 15th-18th, so be sure to stop by.

I'll also have a few freebies to give away here over those few days as well. Come check out Digi Scrap Station!







1 comment:

Photomama said...

The new site is great - Thanks for the freebies you offered here.

Love the colors of this kit and
Good luck with the new store