Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh my heck

I'm cleaning my laundry room. That is no small task as it's had an entire winter to collect stuff! I think I swept in there a couple of times, but man, the lint on the dryer alone would have insulated the walls of my dh's garage! We had shoes in the shoe basket that kids outgrew at least 2 years ago. They are now gone, gone, gone. I've washed the washer and dryer, swept the floor and washed the nasty walls around the door (it's the door we use for going in and out of the house more than any other door). I'm now heading in there with my trusty Kirby and I think every attachment that came with it, to finish up the project. I will definately feel better about life once this room is cleaned up and I won't have to be quite so embarrassed when my visiting teaching partner shows up to get me this morning.

Saturday's project is Joshua's disasterous bedroom.

No comments: