Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. I've had breatfast in bed (well, really on the chair in the family room because I was out there rocking Joshua). And I got some amazing gifts from my family. The flowers came yesterday. These roses are talking roses. They all have Happy Mother's Day written on them. The second picture is the gift is also flowers, but they are way cool. The big tan flowers are really made from wood. They look soooo real, but they won't die. I also got a packet of seeds, bookmark and card from Shayla and a necklace that says, Faith, Hope, Love and a pair of earrings from makiya. Stacia is still sleeping, but I'm sure she'll have something she made at school. We'll I've got to get ready for church. Have a great day!




No comments: