Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey everyone!

We had a good weekend. Spent most of it watching General Conference (a bi-annual meeting done in Salt Lake City by the leaders of our church and broadcast on TV, Radio, Satellite and Internet). We also played Cranium yesterday afternoon with the kids. My dh got a card that said he had to hum or whistle a song. The song. . .The Star Spangled Banner . .You know our National Anthem! He started humming The Battle Hymn of the Repulic roflmbo. I was on the "other" team and had seen the card, so I told him he was doing a great job humming the wrong song. He looked totally puzzled and then sat there in complete silence unable to come up with the correct tune. I finally gave him the first couple of notes and he got it and Makiya and Stacia (on his team) guessed it. They ended up winning the game, but did they really win?

I just got put on a new Creative Team. It's for Treasurestoscrap.com It's a great store. I downloaded my first kit on Saturday and will try to have a layout here in the next day or two.

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, great to have you joining the TTS family! Can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

twinsand2boys said...

Welcome to TTS!