Monday, October 6, 2008

69 pictures and 1 video of nothing!

Oh my heck. . .Stacia went on a field trip two weeks ago to Thanksgiving Point. She took the digital camera. There are 69 pictures and 1 video of nothing! I mean I think I found maybe 1-2 pictures I could actually scrap as a reminder of the trip . .or maybe scrapping nothing would be even more memorable. What do you think? Here's a few examples:

I don't know if she was taking a picture of the light pole or the handicap parking spaces.



I think there is a chicken in there somewhere.




The backend of a duck maybe?



An anteater perhaps? I don't know, I don't think anteaters live on farms and the snout doesn't like quite right . .but what else could it be?



Is that the back end of a pig or a black lamb? It's in the sheep pen obviously, but it doesn't look like one from this angle.


I thought ostriches only had 2 legs.



Now, here's something with 4 legs . . . I know this one!!!! It's a horse!!! Or a really tall goat.

Yep, every farm's gotta have power and a trash receptical!

So, there's Stacia's field trip. . hope you got something out of it, because I'm not sure she did. I still haven't figured out why the school drove 2 1/2 hours to Thanksgiving Point to see a farm, when we live in Rural Utah and there are farms by the dozen here! Oh I know . . .most farms don't have handicapped parking spots or blue trash recepticals and 2 huge power boxes! The kids needed to see and learn about those things. roflmbo!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Too funny, how old is she? Im thinking the anteater is really a baby lamb LOL and then she got the back of the same lamb. Where in rural Utah do you live? are you close to T? I live by T.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Michelle - oh you have me rotfl! I think it was a rather pointless visit too as all the animals seem camera and kid shy too.

Even tho these pics in themselves are not good, the idea of what you journalled WITH the pics would make a killer layout LOL!

You have a gift for writing. Thanks for sharing.

~ Barb