Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday, Septemer 4th

Hey all. We had a wonderful Labor Day, I hope those of you in the US also had a great holiday.
It was Chuck's b-day and we decided to head up to the lake for a bit. The kids had a lot of fun and it was Joshua's first experience throwing rocks into the lake. He took too it like a boy should! The funniest thing that happened was when Joshua was walking up a pretty steep grassy hill from the lake marina towards me and he noticed an airplane. He pointed up to it and as it flew overhead he kept right on pointing, tipped right over backwards on the hill. He was fine, but it was pretty funny to watch the startled look on his sweet little face rofl.

I got some pretty nice pictures. Can't wait to actually scrap them. Don't have time today, this morning I'm suppose to be shredding newspaper (I've gotten alot done and the paper shredder HAS to cool down). Then I work from noon until 2:00, gotta run to town and pick up a few groceries (pause. .joshua was throwing rocks at the chickens . .now where was I). Oh yea, pick up a few groceries and be home in time for the girls to get off the bus. Ugh . . .boys, why does he have to EAT the rock?



Fish Lake. ..it was cloudy, but not cold and we left before the rain started.


Chuck and Joshua.

The kids . .l-r Shayla, Stacia, Makiya and Joshua is on her lap.


This picture is a bit dark (sorry). Front l-r - Stacia, Shayla, Makiya with dad (chuck) in the back. I wanted them to climb up on the big rock they are standing in front of, but they were in their school clothes and there wasn't an easy way up.

Umm, I did this on Sunday night (we'd had a small party for chuck and considering Joshua had found a marker (water) and colored his tummy red, I figured I'd help him out and write on his back!

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

great pictures, sounds like you have 100% boy there, a do whatever guy.

Kate said...

Lovely pictures, Michelle! I can see that Joshua is going to be a real handful, bless him - a typical little boy!