Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 19, 2007

Hey everyone. Can't believe it's been so long since I posted! Here are a couple of layouts I've done up this week for my CT. You can find credits in my gallery links on the right of the blog. The photos are from Shayla's field trip to Gooseberry up Salina Canyon. We went up on Thursday last week and spent the night. It was a lot of fun. Chuck had gone with the other two girls, so I was glad I got to go this time.

We've just been hanging out not doing a whole lot. Joshua and I spend some time each morning out swinging and today I took him for a walk, we chased butterflies. I'm also still working 2 hours during the day and 2 hours in the evening after the kids go to bed.

We're saving up money to build another shed for our worms. Donations are appreciated rofl.

My good friend Becki and I have been doing some designing together. We have two kits done, but want to get a few more completed before we start posting them for our readers.

Well, have a good one!


1 comment:

irbuanosraL said...

Awesome! You are so talented!!