Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday, September 1st

Good morning blog readers! It's a beautiful morning here in central Utah. Looks like it's going to be another hot one though. Dh and Makiya are up north at the farmer's market. We actually have a landscaping company that bought 400 lbs of worm castings this weekend. Being the end of the season, we really couldn't believe it! They are even willing to pre-order and pay a 50% deposit on 2,000 lbs come spring. What a blessing for us! We are wanting to build more sheds to house our worms and that deposit sure will help us out.

Alright, we've survived 2 weeks of school now. The girls are loving their new teachers and Makiya is doing great in middle school. She is loving band. . she chose the flute and claims she is one of the best so far in class . . . some of the kids have yet to make sound come out of their flutes and Makiya accomplished that the 1st day.

Some of you may have noticed I severed ties with DigiScrapShak. Poor management at that site drove me away.

So, I've finally found a new home online for digial scrapbooking. The website is: http://www.digitalscrapbookartisanguild.com/ The stuff in their store is fantastic and the ladies there are so welcoming!

They have fun challenges and with membership they have great learning classes. I've applied for their CT, but so have alot of other very talented ladies, so wish me luck!

I've done up a few layouts to share with you.

This first one I did was a challenge at my new "home." You can find the credits in the link to my DSAG gallery on the right side of the blog. (same goes for each layout).



These are pictures from the first day of school this year.



I just couldn't resist another layout with the pictures ofJoshua and the chickens.



Have a great day . .and can you believe it is September 1st!

2 comments:

Helena said...

I like the first day of school pics layout! Very nice!

I've heard of people who raise compost worms. That sounds kind of cool, actually.

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Michelle!!!