Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Day Trip

Yesterday we took a day trip to Kanab and Otter Creek. We ate dinner in Kanab at a grill that was pretty spendy, but the food was good. I, of course, had the chicken fried steak. Chuck says that is what I get any time we go out. But that is not true, they don't serve it at the all you can eat Chinese Buffett hehe.

Well, naturally, I got stomach cramps on the drive home, but to make the kids happy we took a side trip to our day trip and went over to Otter Creek. These two pictures are the view from the State Park boat launch ramp. The kids loved playing in the water and the nature etc. Me, well . .let's let the last 3 pictures tell the rest of the story.







This was my restroom companion. Fortunately, he/she/it didn't move, if it had I think it would have been dead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no - hope you are feeling better!

Amysout said...

Been there - done that, wish the bathroom I had to use was as clean as yours!