Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday, March 14th

Hey everyone. We had a fun day yesterday. We pulled the girls from school and left home at 6:00 am and headed north to Salt Lake City. We went to the LDS Draper Temple Open House. The temple is absolutely beautiful. After the tour we took the kids to lunch. We had a couple of errands to run while we were up there. So, we took care of those and then came back home again. The best part . . .driving our new to us van. Last weekend we bought a 2001 Chevy Venture. My Dodge Caravan was getting pretty sad and unreliable, it was time to retire it.

This morning we all (including Joshua) slept in until 8:30! It was so nice. We spent the afternoon mixing bedding and feeding the worms.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Alexi keeps asking my parents about the temple. They go once a week. I was going to take her to the Draper Open House but I think I'll wait for the new Jordan one. Glad you had fun!