Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poor, Poor Me

I'm sick! My chest is so tight, coughing and can hardly breath. Probably have pnemonia again (I've had it alot). I don't bother with a doctor anymore. It's viral and not much they can do. I did buy some Mucinex this evening, so I'm hoping it will help me. I'm tired and just want to lay down and sleep, but I have to work (good thing though is I do it from home), and Joshua convinced me the past two days to go for a walk with him. He's coughing too, and by the time we get around the block one time neither one of us can breath and we're coughing our heads off. The weather has been soooo nice that it's hard not to want to be outside. We're suppose to have rain and snow again this weekend.

Well, keep me in your prayers that I get over this quickly. Thanks!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Michelle - go to the doctor! Are you sure it's viral? If not, you'll need antibiotics. I have a feeling your boss won't mind you missing work ;)