Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This and that. . . .

Hey readers. I hope everyone is having a good week. Come back tomorrow for a little freebie.

Well, we took our goat over to a friend's house to breed her with his goat. The friend said we could leave her there for a month and see if she would come into heat this late in the spring. Haha, he called back yesterday and said the goats had bred and we could come pick her up. 3 days is all it took hehe. She must have been in heat when we took her. So, come the middle of August (if all goes well) we will have 1-4 baby goats, how fun is that?!!

Friday we are buying 4 chicks. We love having the fresh eggs. You know, when I was 14, 15, 16, 20, 21 . .I would never have guessed I'd have a goat and 1/2 dozen chickens. I wanted to be a legal secretary and move to NYC. Now I live in a town of 400, raising 4 kids, and we have farm animals and raise compost worms. I would never have pictured my life like this, but you know what, I wouldn't trade it.

Saturday is my birthday, so don't forget to wish me a good one (hehe). Especially since I have to work that day.

If you haven't looked at our worm farm website, check it out: http://rottenapplewormfarm.com
We are taking preorders for spring gardening.

Here are a few layouts I've done the past couple of weeks. You can find the credits in my CLD gallery (see link on the left).

This first one was done for Challenge #7 of the Amazing Digi Scrap Race. Had to use a certain number of elements from one designer. I ended up choosing ME as the designer hehe.


This layout was done with Tainted Love by Becki and Little Mrs. Liz.

This last one was done for my CT assignment at CLD.

No comments: