Thursday, March 27, 2008

Name This Kit

If I choose the name you suggest I will give this kit to you free. You have until midnight (US Eastern) Friday night. After that, I have to get it loaded into my store and it just might go nameless.

The kit has 12 papers and 1 curled edge paper, 3 flowers, 2 flower bows, 2 twisted ribbons with glitter, 2 twisted sheer ribbons, 1 knotted ribbon, 2 pink swirls, 2 orange swirls, 2 photo prongs, 2 plain frames, 2 decorated frames, 3 tags, and 2 torn paper edges.


10 comments:

Shelley said...

Pink Melon

Anonymous said...

Splashes of Joy

Tanyia said...

How about Little Miss? Great job, by the way..awesome colors!

Sassy said...

Love this kit!
My name suggestion would be 'Paradise Pizzazz'

Claudia van Schie said...

My suggestion is ''Sweet Softness''

Taryn said...

Berry Bliss

I like the colors. =o)

Heavenlyscraps said...

How about Tootie Fruitie

Kell said...

Gorgeous kit Michelle :) and the names your blog readers are coming up with are great!

Anonymous said...

Candy's Delight

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.