Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sad Announcement

I am sad to announce that I will no longer be selling at Color Line Design or Designing-Moments. I have had to make a very difficult decision, but family has to come first. I'm not sure exactly when my stuff will be pulled from the stores, but in the next few days it will be gone.

I am not leaving digital scrapbooking. I love it to much to leave it behind. I just dont' want the pressure of having to design a certain number of kits per month and then also the promoting that has to go along with it. I will be watching for a couple of stores to apply as a CT member. I will also be a CT member at CLD and for my good friend Becki (my August Designs partner).

Thank you for all your support the past 2 months.

2 comments:

Léa said...

Hi Michelle, I am sad too, but you are righ, family first...
Hugs, Léa

Anonymous said...

Having made the same decision myself not that long ago. I certainly know why you did it.
Good luck with everything.