Friday, December 14, 2007

My Mom's 2008 Calendar

Yippeeee, I've finally finished all the layouts for my mother's 2008 calendar. I didn't keep track of all the wonderful kits, elements, etc. that I used, so I hesitated putting them out for everyone to see. However, I've had a few people ask to see them all, so here they are. If something grabs your eye and you want to know who made it, let me know and I'll hunt it down in my stash of stuff for you.

When I do a calendar each year for my mom, I've started using pictures from the year. . .so for this 2008 calendar all the pictures are from 2007.

This first layout is my youngest daughter, Shayla. Looking at the layout, I realize I've left her name off of it. Better go fix that mistake right now hehe.


This layout is my middle daughter, Stacia.


This is my youngest child, Joshua.


This is Katelyn. She is the oldest grandchild of my parents.


Here is my oldest daughter, Makiya. I can say that I designed everything on this layout.

This is my niece, Nellie. She is 7 months older than Joshua.


This is Oakley. She turned 4 in October. This is another kit I helped design with August Designs.



This layout was tricky. I had family photos from each family and merging them together took a bit of luck! But, I think it turned out pretty good.



This cutie is Abigail. She just celebrated her 5th birthday.


This is Carson. He is 6 months younger than Stacia and 7 months older than Shayla. He was the only boy cousin until I had Joshua 2 years ago. Nothing like being the only boy cousin with 3 sisters and 4 girl cousins to boss you around at family gatherings. He now has two boy cousins, although they are still a bit young to hang out with.

This is the baby of the family, Deacon. He just celebrated his first birthday.


These fun photos were taken at our family Christmas party last year. The adults in the center photo are my brother, Troy and his wife Charity (oakley and deacon's mom and dad). I didn't have a photo of Deacon with Santa so had to use this one, even though the other adults aren't shown. (Well, my sister is shown holding her screaming child . .there's something about 1 year old's and santa. Neither Nellie nor Joshua wanted anything to do with Santa last year.)


No comments: